After yesterday’s big update, we’re excited to be moving forward and launching our weekly We Are WellPreserved The Newsletter!
The weekly newsletter will replace our daily updates.
It will be sent on Saturday mornings and will feature original content only available there as well as a few roundups. It will be short and rapid-fire snippets. Here’s a sample of the type of content you can expect:
- Cooking Tip of the Week. This will appear every week and is something I am really passionate about. Each week we will share one small cooking tip that you can do in your kitchen right away. You’ll have a week to practice the tip (or work on remembering it) and, overtime, increase your knowledge of the kitchen.
- Behind the Scenes Access. This will appear when there’s something notable;it’s the stories behind the stories.
- Weekly round-up. Want to see what you’ve missed? We’ll do a recap of the popular posts so you can scan them in one quick place and decide if you want to check them out.
- Time machine. A look back at seasonal recipes (for cooking and preserving) that we’ve shared in the past. This will help you come up with ideas on what to look for at the market, what to cook or preserve.
- Special Contests. We’re giving away a copy of the Food In Jars cookbook (one of our favorites), courtesy of Marisa McClellan. We’ll be picking a random winner from all subscribers to the Newsletter and announce th winner there on March 2!
We know it will evolve over time and we’re open to your suggestions as well!
To sign-up, just enter your email address in the top-right corner of the blog now!