It`s Friday night. Time for a cocktail.
My favorite cocktail.
This one to be exact:
Before beginning to gether the ingredients for this cocktail, rinse a glass (inside and out) and place inside the freezer, still partially wet. It will only take a few minutes to chill and frost.
Ingredients (foor 1-2 drinks)
- 3 ounces of amaretto
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 fresh egg white
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- A few dashes of cherry bitters (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a shaker. Shake till mixed.
- Add ice to shaker. Shake till chilled.
- Remove glass from freezer and fill with ice.
- Pour contents of shaker into glass.
- Enjoy your evening.
Happy weekend all!